Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's never too late to be who you might have been

I wondered how long this could last. Maybe someday, years from now - if the pain would just decrease to the point where I could bear it - I would be able to look back on those few short moths that would always be the best of my life. &, if it were possible that the pain would ever soften enough to allow me to do that, I was sure that I would feel grateful for as much time as they'd given me. More than I'd asked for, more than I'd deserved. Maybe someday I'll be able to see it that way.

Once you learn to love others,
you will never feel alone again

Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion,
some humor, and some style

what you do with your life is just one-half of the equation.
more importantly it's who you're with when you're doing it.

take a look at yourself in the mirror. who do you see looking back? is it the person you want to be? or is there someone else you were meant to be; the person you should've been, but fell short? it someone telling you, you can't or won't? because you can. believe that love is out there. believe that dreams come true everyday, because they do. sometimes happiness doesn't come from money or fame or power. sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family or from the quite nobility or leading a good life. so take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be

No person has the right to condemn you on how
you repair your heart, because no one knows
how much you're hurting.

In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

I guess it's safe to say you're never coming back. And I understand why you wouldn't want to. I guess it's up to me to find a way to get to you. And there's just one last thing that I have to say, as we reflect on the mess of all of this I've made. It was cowardice that made me push you away. I was so afraid 'cause you were so much better than me.

There's a bright light shining inside you, it shines out through your eyes. Don't drown it away, don't be afraid, don't hide, let it shine. You say you're looking for happiness but when it comes, you run away from it. You tell yourself you don't deserve it. There's not much more that I can do, now the rest is up to you. Until you love yourself, you'll never change. You'll keep on running until you deal with today

to get up in the morning and know you have to face another obstacle, takes determination. To smile when the only thing you want to do is cry, takes strength. To act happy when it's the worst, takes courage. To be joyful when the only good news is the best of the worst, takes support. To be there and help people through the roughest times takes love.

& the thing i really meant to say;
i miss you every single day.

You have to accept that people are going
To stay in our hearts; even if they are
Out of our lives

I've made mistakes in my life.
I've let people take advantage of me,
and I accepted way less than I deserve.
But, I've learned from my bad choices and
even though there are some things I can never
get back and people who will never be sorry,
I'll know better next time and
I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

When you look at a person,
any person, remember that
everyone has a story.
everyone has gone through something
that has changed them.

At the end of the day, the fact that we have the
Courage to still be standing is reason enough
To celebrate

rock bottom is a beautiful start,
rise up to show the world your scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment