Friday, August 20, 2010

Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart.
If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world.

no one knows you like a person with whom you've shared a childhood. no one will ever understand you in quite the same way

The boy that I thought I was going to be with for the rest of my life. The boy that made me smile every time I laid my eyes on him. The boy that promised me that I'll forever be his. The boy that made me nervous when we first kissed. The boy that made me feel so secure about myself. I gave up on that boy

Letting go isn't a one time thing,
it's something that you do every day... over and over again

sometimes late at night, i think about all the things that have been,
all the things that haven't been,
and all the things yet to be.
if my heart could explode into a billion tiny pieces and scatter themselves,
if i could live on all over the world.
i wonder if this world will ever make sense to me,
if i will truly understand anything.
and if there's really anything to understand at all.


I want you to believe that this isn't your fault. i want you to know that it was all me. i'm not ready for someone like you. i'm not ready to accept my flaws because i know you love me regardless of them and that scares the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment