Monday, July 26, 2010

:)

I don't know what it is, I just cry sometimes. Maybe I'm too oblivious to the things going on around me, that I don't realize that I'm hurting as much as I am, so when the tears stream down my face, and I don't have anything to say, don't ask me why I'm crying. Because I simply don't know. Just hold me. I just want to be held.

You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own.
And when you mess with one part of a person’s life,
you’re not messing with just that part.
Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective.
When you mess with one part of a person’s life,
you’re messing with their entire life

Nothing is final until you are dead. Even then, I'm sure God negotiates

you know you're better than that, so put the past behind you
you just gave so much to someone who never really deserved it

I don’t think having a boyfriend or girlfriend completes you, or is the only thing that can make you happy. Sure, they’ll make you smile til your jaw aches, laugh until you cry, but I’ve always believed that you have to be happy on your own before you can be happy with someone else

I'm just not the girl for you. You need a girl who's happy and 
perky all the time. Maybe a girl who's had part of her brain removed ands he 
thinks she's a bunny, and you can go off and be bunnies together

i've finally figured out that you're not coming back,
but i'm not going anywhere

Hug the hurt, kiss the broken,
befriend the lost, love the lonely

Dear God,
I know that he's out there...the one i'm supposed to
share my whole life with. and in time...you'll show
him to me. will you take care of him, comfort him,
and protect him...until that day we meet? and let
him know... my heart... is beating with his…

sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be

You know that feeling? That feeling as if youre on top of the world? The feeling you get after your first date. The feeling you get after you laugh with your best friend. The feeling you get when meeting your idol. That’s how life should feel everyday

Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you're a good person and a good friend. What's meant to be will end up good and what's not - won't. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don't, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. Hopefully, people realize great things when they come around and don't lose something real. Always fight until you can't fight anymore, and then be fought for.

Here's to you, and hoping someday you realized I actually did care.

just shut up okay? i'm allowed to dislike somebody who hurt me.
i'm allowed to say what i want, laugh how i want, do what i want,
be who i want, this is my life, and if you don't like it then
there's something wrong with yours, not mine


No comments:

Post a Comment